The FFP2 NR face masks filter 94% of all particles from the environment and – when used correctly – provide protection against solid and liquid dust, smoke, and aerosols. The mask reduces the risk of infection for the wearer and for those around. When speaking, exhaling, sneezing, or coughing, the FFP2 face mask can reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses in the room air. Please always pay attention to the correct tightness and check it at regular intervals.
Our FFP2 NR face masks are fully CE certified and have passed all the necessary tests. Likewise, the FFP2 NR face masks have a certificate for the EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 standard and are approved as personal protective equipment (PPE) according to the regulations of (EU) 2016/425 Annex 9.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: Does not rub or harm the skin
- Comfortable, simple, and safe use
- For effective protection, its correct placement is of vital importance
- Approx. dimensions: 20,8 x 18,5 cm
- Colour: White
- One size (adults)
- High filtration capacity: 5 layers
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE): ≥ 94 %
- Adjustable nasal bridge: Aluminium
- Ergonomic: Adapts perfectly to face shape
- Nose and mouth cover
- Smooth elastic straps for comfort: Cotton
Please wash your hands thoroughly before putting on the mask, hold the mask over your mouth and nose, and pull the head straps behind your ears. Then check the tightness of the breathing mask and adjust the nose clip to your nose shape. Breathe forcefully into the mask, if air escapes please adjust the fit again. After taking off the FFP2 mask, please let the FFP2 mask dry – optimal from the sun – and store it in a dry clean container. Do not dry the FFP2 mask in the microwave or oven. Also, do not treat the mask with disinfectant, otherwise, the protective function will be destroyed. Please change the FFP2 masks regularly and allow the worn mask to dry and air out for at least 72 hours before putting it on again. Please also note that the FFP2 masks are basically a disposable product.